Share Babyortyl

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Tuesday *Correction* to the previous posting

So I came home just a wreck all day today and had no idea why Greg was not. As we started talking about this mornings conversation with Dr. Gazit it became clear that we heard completely different message from him. Greg was horrified hearing what I had been considering all day and so we called the ICU. Turns out, I was wrong about the test results. I had heard that if the test results came back telling us that treatment was not working that they would stop treatment. But in actuality, if treatment isn't working then they will keep trying to treat the rejection with the same medication and treatments with possibly some new twists. This does not sound like it's the end of the road if the results come back "bad".

I am so terribly sorry for the confusion and miscommunication!
I will certainly keep everyone updated on test results when they do come in!

Love to you all, Becky

10 comments:

  1. oh thank g-d! thanks for the update. this is working - it just has to be! hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww Becky,
    I can't imagine what your day was like today. I am so thankful that Oakes is done with yesterday. He looks so gorgeous in today's picture. Lots of prayers for wonderful test results tomorrow.
    Xo,
    Chris

    ReplyDelete
  3. PHEW! Okay, better. Thanks for the update. (So husbands really do listen sometimes? ;)) Hang in there! We're all with you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. THANK GOD!!!!!!!! But you poor thing! I can't even begin to imagine what you went through today. We are saying so many prayers that the treatment he is getting is working and you are moving in the right direction. Sending you lots of love for a peaceful night. xoxo, Emily and Jennie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank GOD! Hugs to you Becky- try to get a good night's sleep tonight!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm impressed that you've actually been able to remember or process anything. But thanks for the clarification. Sending deep, deep breaths for tomorrow, and beyond.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Poor mama! At least you can sleep well knowing the clarification! Rest up. We are pulling for Oakes and praying for him. Fingers crossed for tomorrow's news.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Try to rest up, Momma...I know all are praying sweet Oakesie will soon be keeping you up all hours of the night with squeaks and giggles. Prayers and blessing upon you all, friend!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, Becky, I am so sorry that you had such a tough day. What a scary way to spend the day, and so thankful for the clarification. Sending love
    Kim

    ReplyDelete
  10. I was made aware of your sweet baby boy by a friend Heather via Facebook. I have followed his story and progress and am compelled to have him be a part of my prayers every night. My four year old sometimes mentions baby Oakes as soon as we begin praying before I can even get Oakes name out. Prayer is huge and please know that we are praying HARD for your little man and your family!
    Lori

    ReplyDelete