Good evening friends and family. We hope you are at the end of a fantastic weekend.
As you know, our Mighty Oakes Heart Foundation Heart Gala dinner/auction/party is in TWO WEEKS – Saturday, November 16th in St. Louis at historic Chase Park Plaza. We only have about 70 tickets remaining and I’m writing you today to make one last request for attendees and sponsors. This is our biggest fundraiser of the year and we need your support to make it successful. But first, I wanted to give you some reasons to try to make it work in your schedules (and to maybe even round up four other friends and their spouses so you’ll have a table all to yourselves!). Besides some amazing food, a top-shelf, open bar all night and a super-entertaining band to finish off the night, I wanted to give you a sneak peek at just some of the auction items….
- Exclusive VIP wine tastings for 8 at four of the best wineries in Sonoma County, hotel and a dinner included
- Condo in Tucson for the weekend with golf included
- Condo in Mexico on the beach for 4 days
- 2 VIP tickets to the Ellen Show in LA along with airfare included
- TONS of wine, liquor, artwork, sports memorabilia, gift cards, jewelry, rounds of golf, purses, bikes, etc.
- 4 day stay at super high end Resort/Spa/Lodge “Three Forks” on border of Colorado/Wyoming valued at $11k
- 2 night stay with show tickets at MGM Grand
- Golf for 3 at Southern Hills Country Club in Tulsa with airfare and dinner included
- A VIP St. Louis Blues hockey experience – autographed items, four Club seats, food and drink included, Zamboni ride
- Long weekend stay at a gorgeous house on the Jersey Shore near Atlantic City
- Golf for four at five different courses in Florida
- Party for 20 with food & drink at 360, the rooftop bar/restaurant that overlooks Busch Stadium
- A Fender electric guitar
- A real estate listing w/commission included
- Three baby Oak trees
- Private concert by singer/songwriter Erin Bode
- It goes on and on….about 160 items auctioned off
So to buy your tickets, please go to this link at your earliest convenience - http://www.mightyoakes.org/#!shop/c1djs
To be a sponsor, email me asap as we need you locked in by this Tuesday (11/5), no later. For more information on the sponsorship levels, please click here - http://media.wix.com/ugd/6af4d5_462d69788e71a98beed7631600e40b4b.pdf
Please spread the word and let me know if you have any questions. Thank you all so much for all that you do to support our mighty little foundation and all the families we help!
Greg, Becky & Isla Ortyl
Mighty Oakes Heart Foundation
The evening starts at 6:00pm in the Zodiac room:
· Silent auction
· Wine pull
· Several great raffles throughout the silent auction
· Open bar and Hors d'oeurves
· Photo booth
At about 7:30pm we will move to the Starlight room for:
· Seated, three course dinner
· Open bar
· Presentation of sponsors during dinner
· We will be debuting a 4 minute professional video highlighting what MOHF has been doing these last couple of years and who we have helped.
· At the end of the video, the live auction will start.
· As soon as the live auction ends, the band - Groovethang! will start playing and the after-party will begin!
· Coffee and snacks will be served in the Zodiac room for those who are checking out and want to mingle away from the band.
Special room rates of $179 are available at the Chase Park Plaza (www.chaseparkplaza.com or 314.633.3000) both Friday and Saturday night. Just refer to Mighty Oakes Heart Foundation when making your reservation.