Good afternoon, friends and family. We hope you are all doing well. Quick update for you from Mighty Oakes Heart Foundation….
Although our precious Oakes passed on to heaven almost 16 months ago, his legacy lives on bigger and better than ever here on Earth. Our biggest fundraiser of the year is quickly approaching. Yes, it is that time….Mighty Oakes Heart Foundation’s 2013 Heart Gala – dinner, auction, party! Saturday night, November 16th (this is TWO Saturdays before Thanksgiving) in St. Louis at historic Chase Park Plaza held in the elegant, rooftop Starlight Room. It will be an amazing night full of auctions, food, drinks, stories and a band to cap the evening. I have included details of the evening below. Ticket sales are OPEN. We are selling individual tickets as well as tables and sponsorships for the evening. For individual tickets, simply go to our new website at this link - http://www.mightyoakes.org/#!shop/c1djs. For those interested in purchasing a full table and/or being one of our mighty sponsors, please go to this link for more information – http://media.wix.com/ugd/6af4d5_462d69788e71a98beed7631600e40b4b.pdf. To reserve a full table and/or a sponsorship, you must contact Becky Ortyl at email@example.com or 314.374.5300. There are only 320 seats available at the gala and we anticipate selling out, so please don’t wait to buy your tickets!
Greg, Becky & Isla Ortyl
Mighty Oakes Heart Foundation
To learn more about MOHF, visit www.mightyoakes.org
To learn more about Oakes & the Ortyl family, visit www.babyortyl.blogspot.com
P.S. – if you are interested in donating an item for the silent or live auction, please contact Becky as we are still gathering items of all size and scale.
P.P.S. – So many of you have already generously donated, so we wanted to attach a letter from Becky detailing who and how your donations have helped!! Much more detail on this at the Gala.
The evening starts at 6:00pm in the Zodiac room:
· Silent auction
· Wine pull
· Several great raffles throughout the silent auction
· Open bar and Hors d'oeurves
· Photo booth
At about 7:30pm we will move to the Starlight room for:
· Seated, three course dinner
· Open bar
· Presentation of sponsors during dinner
· We will be debuting a 4 minute professional video highlighting what MOHF has been doing these last couple of years and who we have helped.
· At the end of the video, the live auction will start.
· As soon as the live auction ends, the band - Groovethang! will start playing and the after-party will begin!
· Coffee and snacks will be served in the Zodiac room for those who are checking out and want to mingle away from the band.
Special room rates of $179 are available at the Chase Park Plaza (www.chaseparkplaza.com or 314.633.3000) both Friday and Saturday night. Just refer to Mighty Oakes Heart Foundation when making your reservation.