Share Babyortyl

Monday, February 23, 2009

Week 30, or Month 7, light at the end of the tunnel!

Wow, 7 months! Light is visible at the end of the tunnel! The fine lanugo hair that has been growing all over our little monkey-like baby is going to start falling off this week in preparation for the big day. No surprises here: our little girl is getting even cuter with increasingly pudgy arms and legs this week thanks to the ever-growing layers of subcutaneous fat. In terms of numbers, Baby Ortyl should be weighing in at around 3 pounds 12 ounces (or more!) and be nearly 16 inches long.

This past week was a good one but I feel bigger, slower, clumsier, more tired, achy all over, and a little shocked that I still have 10 weeks and that I'm going to get even bigger! I already feel huge! My back has been giving me a lot of trouble. Yesterday I woke up and could hardly move my right leg. As the day went on it got better, I did lots of stretching, but I can't imagine this for another 10 weeks! And laying down at night is so uncomfortable, I think I will be moving to the couch pretty soon.

I have a Dr's appointment on Wednesday and will report back if there is anything exciting to share!

No comments:

Post a Comment