Share Babyortyl

Friday, February 20, 2009

10 things Becky can't do anymore:

1. When I'm standing and I look down I can not see my feet anymore.
2. I can't comfortably bend from the waist anymore, I do lots of squatting.
3. I can't take hot baths anymore. And haven't for months. This may be the one thing that I really am looking forward to doing again.
4. Pass a mirror or my reflection without doing a double take! Is that really me?
5. I can't get comfy in bed anymore. I'm already tired of sleeping on my side. And getting from side to side takes a lot of work. Wha!
6. I can't eat regular meals. I just don't have room. I really just graze all day.
7. I can't fit into my boots anymore. My feet/legs are just a tad bit too big!
8. I can't squeeze through tight spaces that I could have 6 months ago.
9. I can't carry a laundry basket in front of me (or anything that is big for that matter), it has to go on the hip or I have to get Greg to help!
10. I can't go too long without seeking out a bathroom!



{I need one of these to reposition me at night! Flickr.com}

No comments:

Post a Comment