Share Babyortyl

Friday, May 29, 2009

Week 4!





Everyone told us time would fly by and they were right! We can not believe little Isla P. is already a month old!
Thank you Falb's for the adorable "Isla P" blanket, it is so sweet, and it was delivered today, her one month Birthday!
Here is our 4 week update:
Isla now weighs a healthy 9lbs 5 oz. We visited the Dr. on Tuesday and found out that Isla has textbook Colic. Overnight she went from our agreeable, sweet girl to a screaming, inconsolable cute baby girl. This week has been trying to say the least, but we are thankful that she is healthy otherwise and are just praying that this passes sooner than later. The other update is that I, Becky have a stress fracture on my left foot and am wearing one of those huge Frankenstien boots! When the Doctor told me I had to stay off of my foot for 6 weeks, keep my foot elevated and iced I wasn't sure if I should cry or laugh. Big sigh. I'm doing the best I can, considering. It is not painful, in fact I can tell it is healing, the boot is just annoying and I still feel captive in this house. I thought I would be back at the gym, walking in the park and getting around just fine by now. Frustrating, but I can deal with it!
Thank you everyone for the sweet emails, texts, cards and gifts, we have had so much fun hearing from everyone. We will keep the pictures coming and hopefully I can get my guest blogger to make another entry or two.

No comments:

Post a Comment