Share Babyortyl

Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Isla is 2 months old today!

Here is Isla (in an outfit from Kitty & Greg Broermann) on our way out of the door to see the Doctor for her 2 month check up.





Thanks Kitty & Greg!

Isla got all of her 2 month immunizations, which she screamed during. She actually had big tears in both eyes, which made me tear up. She is snoozing now, so all is good.

We also got all of her new measurements.
She now weights 11pounds 11 ounces, which makes her heavier than 73% of her friends, and she is 24 inches long, making her longer than 95% of her buddies. She is a piglet for sure!

It is good to know that despite all of her fussing and throwing up that she getting what she needs and is growing and seems to be healthy.

So, both the Doc and nurse commented about Isla being so tall already. I told them both that I was very tall as a child, and I was happy to see that it looks like she will be too. As soon as I got home I dug this picture out. It was taken when I was in pre-school at Montessori West in New Orleans. I'm the bean pole in the back row, center!

1 comment:

  1. i heart you so much. almost a whole head taller than everyone! you are presh!

    ReplyDelete