Share Babyortyl

Sunday, January 4, 2009

Questions for the New Year

I'm sure some of you have already come up with resolutions for the New Year, but others (that may plan to stop procrastinating in 2009) have not quite gotten there yet. For the past few years I have answered the following questions to come up with my plan for the coming year and wanted to share (Save your answers, I have loved looking back over what I have come up with year to year!):

1) What makes me happy at work?

2) What makes me happy at home?

3) What makes me happy with your friends and family?

4) What makes me happy when I’m by myself?

5) What do I love?

6) What would I do with my life today if I were not afraid to fail?

7) Whats not working in my life?

8) What am I currently doing that is preventing me from experiencing joy?

9) Whats working in my life?

10) Who’s not working in my life?

11) Who in your life is subtracting value and adding misery to it?

12) Can you fix any of these relationships or should you let them go from your life?

13) What relationships are working in your life?

14) If we were to get together one year from today what would have to happen for you
to be able to tell me that you now have more joy inn your life?

15) What is the single most important thing you have learned about yourself as a result of
answering these questions

PS: My smart friend Anna reminded me that you have to do something 21 times in order for it to become a habit. So she is working on one resolution at a time, and once she forms one good habit she will move to another resolution, I thought this sounded very simple and logical, less overwhelming. Good Luck to Anna and all of you!

No comments:

Post a Comment