Share Babyortyl

Sunday, February 21, 2010

The Latest.

The latest is...

Isla is pulling herself up from sitting to standing. She also goes from sitting to all fours, then back to her hiney. I can see her little wheels turning and am nervous for her to move around, I just know I will have my work cut out for me.


Isla is also sick. She has a nasty little virus. She is coughing and has a yucky runny nose. No fever so we are just watching her and taking extra good care of her while praying this doesn't turn into something else!

We were in St. Louis last week and had a chance to see Grandma. Two cuties!!




Isla playing peek-a-boo with us in the airport. It was about 2 hours past her bedtime, and right before this she was just waving at everyone that was walking by.

No comments:

Post a Comment